Binding and Booklet Overview
When you want to customize a booklet, Independent Print can cater for an extended range of booklet printing variations. We can create your booklet based on a range of binding options, from saddle stitching, wire binding to perfect binding. We can also accomodate special folds, perforations for tearaway or pop up pages. With stocks that make your booklet easy to write on, or with quality gloss finish.
Our booklet printing option is right for:
- Catalogues and multi-page brochures
- Event booklets and guides
- Year books, school and corporate diaries
- Novels and books
- Instruction manuals, technical information and guides
- Research results
- Policy documents
- Annual report
Our binding option for different sizes and purposes for your booklets:
- Saddle stitching: your booklet being folded and the pages stapled together at the spine.
- Perfect binding: for most hard and soft cover commercial produced books, with a flat edged spine.
- Wire binding: holes are punched along the side of your booklet, and wire is threaded through. Large documents are suitable for wire binding, examples are printing manuals, policy documentation and instruction guides.
- Custom binding: We can cater for your printed booklet.Research results
*All sign graphics, brand names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners